Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dream

Bismillah-e-Awwal-o-WaAkhir.
I saw myself, along with my grand mother and one of my aunt. I had two branches on my head, like horns. The two branches were not thin neither were very thick, but medium, and were green, but not fully green, and had a green things on it, like on a tree when it rains on it, that I normally dont like to touch. But it wasnt wet. The horns were like a deer's horns but instead of horns, they were branches. And it had my hair, whitish golden, like very very very thin strings of whitish gold and shining. The shine was splendour, so glorious that its borders were blury due to shine. But The Glory is to Almighty. On some branches the hair were a bit different colour, curled together and some curled like silver fern at the end, and some hanging from the branches.On the top, I saw four or five white delicate flowers with four or five petals in each. My grand mother was at front looking at me. There was an expression on her face, that she is happy about something and smilling. I had short black hair sticked on my head too, like after wearing a cap. My aunt was on the side, and she plucked some hair off my head with two fingures and said jokingly what is this!, you are going to be bold headed (like professors). It kind of got me worried, but I didnt feel like that some one plucked my hair and that there are no hairs on that place. It was like the hairs are just lightly glued. I wanted to shorten my horns, because it may not fit in door ways. But I never felt them being heavy, neither did I feel that the horns are not part of me. And I did not want to lose those those beautifull shining whitish golden thin delicate strings of hair, that was beautifull.

Glory be to God, The Lord, Allah to Whome The Most Beautifull Names Belong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

WELCOME!!

3:54 AM  
Blogger *Dulce* said...

Hey a new blog. wish you lots of good posts!!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home